Sunday 11 May 2008

New Music: Danity Kane (Unreleased)

Download: She Can't Love You (LQ Snippet)

An AudiioDelite exclusive, ladies and gents! Yay!


She Can't Love You
, produced by Channel 7 (Ashanti, Mariah Carey, LL Cool J), is a leftover track from Danity Kane's record-breaking #1 sophmore album Welcome To The Dollhouse. All I can say is....wowww. I LOVE it. I've loved Danity Kane from the very beginning (I was watching the Premiere of Making the Band 3 Season 1 and I've been hooked on MTB ever since..lol!), but I gotta say they were really stupid to pass up a track like this..especially when it's produced by a legend like Channel 7. You may remember Channel 7 playing DK this track on Episode 5 of the latest season of MTB4. DK thought the song was too slow and depressing for the electro-pop dance vibe of their album.


Even though this is only a snippet, you can really get into it. The vocals are definitely on point. Rumour has it Diddy is gonna give the track to Cassie, which IMO is a big mistake. Her lackluster vocals could never top DK's.

No comments: